Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Miss You!

I have neglected you for too long. It won't happen again Blogspot!!!


Update:
Friday 11th-Went out to eat with my roommates a couple days before Valentine's Day at Cheesecake Factory. It was really nice. Just having so much fun and and laughing and bonding. Quality time. I loved it. We made cupcakes and watched movies.


Monday 14th- VALENTINE'S DAY! The roomies and I exchanged gifts. Cute. I put a lot of thought into my gifts. They loved them :) I only had one class so it was a very chilled day. My friend Maddy and I hung out at the apartment. She had an "All My Single Ladies" Valentine's Day party for the girls. We prepared for that all day!! So much work but the dressing up and looking cute and spending the rest of my night with the most incredible women i know was the best part. Definitely worth all the hard work. Although I wasn't feeling good the whole weekend I forgot about it and just had fun.


Tuesday 15th- Boyfriend comes to Chicago!!! He had Open House with the school Harrington College for interior art design. He loves it! YAH! I had a blast with him. I miss him so much. Felt good
catching up and just being goofy, silly, lovers that we are. I can't wait till he gets here. people say its hard living the rest of your life with the same person for so many years but I really find that hard to believe. I can be around him 24/7 and never get tired of him...YEAH he gets on my nerves all the time but isn't that what a boyfriends suppose to do?! Lol. We ate fast food out the ass this whole entire weekend. Lou Malnati's pizza, Harold's Chicken, Wing Stop, Belligan's, and tons of Arizona's Fruit Punch and OJ (Orange Juice). Buuuuuttt it was all amazing so I wasn't complaining. Anyway he leaves tomorrow....I'll miss him :( But i know i'll see him again soon. It's not the end! Haha. He'll be here soon. I always have to keep reminding myself that. Mwah! ;* Love you Brandon <3


Tomorrow (Monday 21st) is back to reality o_0 UGH! Regular schedule for rehearsal, more homework, and soreness all the time. Poop. Till then, I'll talk to you tomorrow Blogspot :)













No comments:

Post a Comment